Articles > Health & Wellness > Amazing Facts!
1. A sneeze moves out of our mouth at a speed of 100 meters per hour.
2. A person can live without food for about a month, but only a week without water.
3. The most sensitive finger is the forefinger.
4. Only one person in two billion will live for more than 115 years.
5. On an average, we speak about 5,000 words per day.
6. Women burn fat more slowly than men.
7. 66% of our body is water.
8. The human body contains more bacteria than the number of cells present in it.
9. The human nose is capable of remembering 50,000 different smells.
10. An average person is about a quarter of an inch taller at night.
11. Humans have about 2 to 3 million sweat glands, which can produce up to 13 liters of sweat on a hot day. Ewweugh!
12. We are more likely to catch cold from a person by shaking his hand than from his sneeze.
13. There is enough iron in the human body to make a small nail.
14. A newborn baby has more than 26 billion cells.
15. On an average, a person spends about 122 days out of 365 days of the year for sleeping.
16. During ones lifetime, the Human kidneys cleans over 1 million gallons of blood.
17. The surface area of the human lung is equal to that of a tennis court.
18. Babies recognize sounds while in the mother's womb.
19. Only 5.2% of people will read these amazing facts all the way to number 19.
20. Approximately 97.5% of people will be annoyed that 19 & 20 arent really amazing facts at all.
To find out more about living a long, healthy, and happy life contact us!